Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thank you #1



Sorry for the lack of posting, I got distracted from my papercrafting by sewing, but neither of the sewing projects are quite done- my Halloween costume needs a few finishing touches, and my quilt is at the quilter's- yay! I promise, you'll get to see both when they're done. Here's a quick thank-you card I did for a friend in the meantime. The flower is from Pagoda, both the blackout and regular layers. Then I cuttlebugged the white and black layers with swiss dots and branches, respectively. The ribbon is ripped off of an old pair of shoes- remember when the ballerina style was in a few years ago? Yeah, I had some. lol. Anyway, I was very happy with this card and am entering it in Cricut Cardz #46- Anything Goes and at My Pink Stamper for something cute.

1 comment:

Barb Smith said...

I understand what you're saying about quilting. I'm in the middle of making one myself. Great card. I like the way you've done the backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2