Thursday, January 20, 2011

Distracted Crafting...

So, I sat down at my crafting table to make a few cards- I have a couple birthdays coming up- and I got distracted by a completely different UFO... Which isn't quite as unfinished anymore:

I still need to add the mitered border out of minky... Which Lily LOVES! If you're interested in making a puff quilt like this check out the tutorial at HoneyBear Lane! Or if you want one, but don't want to make it, you can check out her Etsy shop. ;) I'll post pictures when its finished!




2 comments:

Becca said...

cute cute cute cute!!! i was going to be really surprised when you were distracted by a unidentified flying object, but not so surprised because you have a one year old, and then i realized what it really meant. love you! :)

GabyCreates.com said...

Looks great Jenna!