Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CWC- Cash in Your Stash!

This week's challenge is to use something that has been in your stash for over a year. So, I took it a step further and only used things that had been in my stash for a year! This is a gift card holder I made for a retirement group gift at work. The gift card holder itself is from Tags, Bags boxes and More. The house is from Create A Critter and slightly stretched on my Gypsy, and the font is Don Juan. Let me tell you, this went over well! I was so proud of myself!

Now it’s your turn!!! Get that hidden cash in your stash out and do something with it!  Here are just a few small guidelines:
* Must use your Cricut or some type of die cut on your project.
* Must use something that has been in your “Stash” for AT LEAST a YEAR.
* Your Project must be a new project for this challenge and your post MUST have a link back to CWC.
* Your entry needs to be a direct link to your project and not just your blog.

Now head back to Cooking with Cricut and play along with us! We can’t wait to see how you use the “Cash In Your Stash”!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute tag, Jenna! I bet the recipient loved it!

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com